Thank you for reaching out to the 3d Marine Logistics, Office of the Staff Judge Advocate.
If you would like to submit a FOIA or Privacy Act request, you may do so by submitting an email to 3d_MLG_SJA@usmc.mil following the instructions below:
- Put “FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT REQUEST” in the subject line of the email.
- Within the body of the email:
- Describe the specific record(s) you are seeking with enough detail so that a knowledgeable agency official may locate the record(s) with a reasonable amount of effort. Such details should include descriptive information, timeframe to be searched, name of agency holding the record, and any other pertinent information that may assist in identifying the subject of the request.
- State your willingness to pay all fees or those up to a specified amount or provide a justification to support a fee waiver.
- Include your name, mailing address, personal email address, and telephone number.
PLEASE NOTE: All requests are processed on a FIRST-IN FIRST-OUT basis.
FOR THOSE WHO ALREADY SUBMITTED REQUESTS THROUGH FOIAONLINE: If your request was still open at the time of FOIAOnline’s decommissioning, my office is continuing to process your request, however, all correspondence will now move through this mailbox.
If you have any questions, please contact the 3d Marine Logistics Group, Office of the Staff Judge Advocate at 3d_MLG_SJA@usmc.mil.